Home > 25-50 HP Tractors > New Holland > T2330 << Back to List of Products

New Holland T2330

Discontinued Model

Description

There is no description for this item in our database. You may add one here.

Photos
Displaying 1-4 of 4 photos
Reviews

New Holland T2330 Reviews

Overall Rating:
rating
Build Quality
rating
Features
rating
Performance
rating
Value
rating
Reliability
rating
(3.9 stars, 2 reviews)
View All New Holland T2330 Reviews

Specifications

Height 95 (241 cm) (ROPS)

Length 125.2 (318 cm)

Weight 3

Wheelbase 73.5 (186 cm)
81 in. (205 cm) (w/ SuperSteer)

Width (in.) 66.6 (169 cm)

View all New Holland T2330 specifications

Reviews Posted
Sort by
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 items
Broke In Half While Moving Dirt T2330
rating
Posted 03/18/2014
by Billy Moore
Model year: 2009 Date Purchased: 2014-06-09 Number of Hours:

"My friend broke his tractor in half while spreading dry dirt. He went the next week and bought a Kubota to replace it. He received no help in repairing the defective tractor. We live and learn. I picked the tractor up on dry flat ground with a slight incline in front of it. No more that a 12" elevation change. Watch your bolts that hold the rear end to the transmission this could be a weak point. NH has since made a upper axle bracket that reinforces the the top side of the rear axle. I will fix this tractor myself, but will give it my support that should have been done to begin with."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Operates user friendly. Cons: Weak construction. Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: USA TX I also considered buying: Kubota M4700
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

After Child Support Tractor
rating
Posted 01/05/2012
by Larry Edgerton
Model year: 2008 Date Purchased: 2010-03-03 Number of Hours: 120

"I bought this tractor at Purdy Tractor in Hillsdale Mi in 2010 as a leftover from 08. Got a smoking deal, $20,600 for the 45hp tractor with a loader and loaded tires, quick change with bucket and forks. I have had only one problem so far. When it is cold [below 10] the motor will run away right after startup. You have to shut it off and restart a couple of times until it gets warm enough. Purdys went out of business and the two dealers that i called to see what was going on said they had never heard of anything like it and would call me back. Haven't heard from either one. may have to get on the horn with New Holland. Other than that I love the tractor, and it sure saves me a lot of work. Larry"

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Everthing but the dealer. Cons: The dealer. Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: USA MI I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

© 2020 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.