Home > 25-50 HP Tractors > New Holland > T2310 << Back to List of Products

New Holland T2310

Discontinued Model

Description

There is no description for this item in our database. You may add one here.

Photos
Displaying 1-1 of 1 photos
Reviews

New Holland T2310 Reviews

Overall Rating:
rating
Build Quality
rating
Features
rating
Performance
rating
Value
rating
Reliability
rating
(4.6 stars, 4 reviews)
View All New Holland T2310 Reviews

Specifications

Height 95 (241 cm) (ROPS)
90.1 in. (228 cm) (Cab)

Length 125.2 (318 cm)
129.5 in. (328 cm) (w/ SuperSteer)

Weight 4

Wheelbase 73.5 (186 cm)
81 in. (205 cm) (w/ SuperSteer)

Width (in.) 66.6 (169 cm)

View all New Holland T2310 specifications

Reviews Posted
Sort by
Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 items
Nice Size/Nice Power/Nice To Operate
rating
Posted 10/20/2015
by Dan Conroy
Model year: 2008 Date Purchased: 2014-04-02 Number of Hours: 760

"I had a Ford New Holland 1925 (33 horsepower) Hydro that I really liked, but I wanted something a little bigger. The T2310 (40 horsepower) was just the size that I was looking for and the larger frame and weight were what I wanted. It was a 12x12 shuttle and had R1 agricultural tires. I wasn't sure what I thought of that. As it turns out, I love the R1 tires. They have much more traction than the R4s, although they do tear up turf. I am fine with the shuttle, although a hydro is nice. This is a well made tractor and a joy to operate."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Power to the ground, ergonomics Cons: Plastic fenders Type of User: Homeowner 50-100 Acres Location: USA WI I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

Good Compact Tractor
rating
Posted 01/06/2012
by NWOHGrizz
Model year: 2008 Date Purchased: 2010-01-05 Number of Hours: 100

"Bought this tractor (about the same as a TC40DA) from a local dealer as a left-over 2008 model, last one of many he bought. Its been good and reliable, hasn't let me down so far. Considered the Kubota also, choice came down to dealer quality. The visibility and ergonomics are great, fuel economy is good, and has plenty of power to do what I do. Equipped with 16LA loader with the SSQA, highly recommended if you change front equipment often like I do. Effortlessly digs holes with a 12" auger while at idle, pulls a 2-14 plow with ease, runs a 6' rototiller no problem. Front lighting is excellent. The fenders are plastic, which I don't like. The fuel gauge float gets stuck now and then, and whoever put the fuse panel behind the instrument cluster ought to be taken out and whipped. But those are very minor irritations in an otherwise excellent machine. "

Pros: Ergonomics, lighting, power. Cons: Plastic fenders and fuse panel placement. Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: USA OH I also considered buying: Kubota B3200
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

New Holland 2310: The Tree Workers Tractor That Could
rating
Posted 01/05/2012
by Kevin Elkin
Model year: 2009 Date Purchased: 2009-09-30 Number of Hours: 830

"To begin, I am not a landscaper, that's as close as I could get with the categories given. I am a full-time tree worker in the Adirondack Mountains of Northern NY. I specialize in the removal of hazard trees. The start of my business was a hard scrabble beginning. I had two chain saws and a borrowed utility trailer. When I got the tractor I realized dreams do come true and God does love me, and he is benevolent and merciful. Tree work is a good way to age your body quickly, but having the tractor has eased the burden considerably. My New Holland has proven to be exactly the right machine for my needs. It has enough power to do most of what I want and it has good lift capacity with the front end loader. It is small enough to negotiate most second home owner properties where, more often than not there was never though given to ever needing to get a piece of equipment in. A bigger machine with more power and lift capacity would be nice, but then I couldn't get to the material. It is the right size for my needs. So what's good about the New Holland 2310? Well, to begin with, it has the hydrostatic transmission. Given what I do with the machine, it has been a great choice for me. Worth every penny. Most of what I do is loader work in one form or another and I tend not to do heavy pulling. For me it has absolutely been the right choice. The 4x4 is a necessity. The operators platform was laid out thoughtfully. I like the location of the brake pedals (port) and the hydrostatic pedals (starboard). It allows me to utilize brake steering. I don't use it much, but when I want it I want it. On other machines both sets of pedals are on the same side, making it very difficult to imagine utilizing brake steering. In the 800 plus hrs. I have put on this machine it has provided solid, reliable performance. It always starts, it always runs. I ask a lot from my equipment. Some would say I beat it, but I got over that phase of my life well over a decade ago. What I do with my tractor is get the job done. Whatever it is, where ever it is. Here in the mountains, sometimes the ground is terrible. My tractor continues to impress me with what it will do. It doesn't look like much at only 40 hp, but the damn thing will work day after day, doing things a little tractor should never be asked to do. Now for the negative. It's a short list, but needs to be included: The safety switch located in the seat was terrible on this machine. It was "fixed" a couple of years ago. Since the "repair" I have had no more issues. For a while I seemed to either be blowing hydraulic lines or dealt with them leaking excessively. No problems on that front recently. Lastly, New Holland's decision to build plastic wheel fenders was perhaps one of the stupidest any American engineer has ever conceived. I do hold that against them, but there are so many great things about the tractor I have been able to not dwell on the fact. Overall, I love my tractor. If I can find a woman as good as this tractor I will be well pleased. It does a great job, is reliable and way thoughtfully built (with the exception of the fenders). Without question I would recommend this machine, and I will likely buy another New Holland in the future. "

Pros: It does any job I ask it to do, it is reliable and it was thoughtfully designed. Cons: Safety switch in seat, some defective hydraulic lines and plastic fenders. Type of User: Commercial Landscape Location: USA NY I also considered buying: Kubota L4240
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

solid basic compact tractor
rating
Posted 11/06/2010
by Ryan
Model year: 0 Date Purchased: 2008-06-01 Number of Hours: 275

"Bought new in 2008 for small veggie farm and maintaining 40 acres. It's a great little tractor for the money. I've put almost 300 hours on it tilling, mowing, planting, harvesting, and moving dirt and rock with the loader. It's great for anything but plowing. It can barely pull a two bottom plow, if the plow digs in, when plowing anything except perfectly dry soil, it spins the tires or stalls out. It's lacking a turbocharger. The powerband is very narrow and it can be jerky to operate under a heavy load, not smooth like a turbocharged tractor. The controls are well placed, simple and easy to use and operating the tractor is very comfortable. This machine has great ergonomics. I was pleased to find 2 aux 12v plugs for a rear work light and my sprayer. The only problems thus far have been a cracked fender and a blown 3PH hydraulic seal under the seat, both fixed under warranty. The dealer can make or break any tractor ownership experience and our local New Holland dealer in western PA is top notch. "

Pros: Fuel efficiency, maneuverability, rugged chassis and loader, simple and ergonomic to use, & it's simple to maintain and work on. Cons: Lightweight, narrow powerband, can't plow, & has flimsy plastic fenders. Type of User: Homeowner 10-50 Acres Location: USA PA I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

© 2020 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.