Home > 25-50 HP Tractors > New Holland > T2220 << Back to List of Products

New Holland T2220

Discontinued Model

Description

There is no description for this item in our database. You may add one here.

Photos
Displaying 1-6 of 6 photos
Reviews

New Holland T2220 Reviews

Overall Rating:
rating
Build Quality
rating
Features
rating
Performance
rating
Value
rating
Reliability
rating
(4.5 stars, 3 reviews)
View All New Holland T2220 Reviews

Specifications

Length 112.4 (285 cm)

Weight (Shipping) 2

Weight 2

Wheelbase 63 (160 cm)

Width (in.) 61.6 (156 cm)

View all New Holland T2220 specifications

Reviews Posted
Sort by
Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 items
My Buddy Boomer
rating
Posted 01/05/2012
by newbluevt
Model year: 2009 Date Purchased: 2009-04-10 Number of Hours: 195

"Three years with Boomer and the yard has changed dramatically. Digging, tilling, brush hogging, post holes, making stone walls, moving manure piles- Earns me lots of points with the wife. Practically paid for itself already! I've never regretted making this choice."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Strong, dependable, easy to master. Cons: Flimsy hood catch, no cup holder. Type of User: Homeowner 10-50 Acres Location: USA VT I also considered buying: Mahindra 3015, John Deere 2030
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

Love My Boomer
rating
Posted 03/20/2010
by newbluevt
Model year: 2009 Date Purchased: 2009-03-01 Number of Hours: 40

"4 stars on build quality only because the hood latch doesn't work and the dealer was unable to fix it. At 13.5 mph top speed, it's not like the hood's going to fly up so it's not really a big deal. 4 stars on the features because it doesn't have a cup holder. A used yogurt container and a little duct tape solved that problem. Have done a lot of brush hogging through some pretty rough stuff. Got stuck in the mud twice (learning new lessons all the time), moved a bunch of manure, gathered rocks for some stone walls, drilled some holes for a pole barn, hoping I'll be able to afford the backhoe someday. The FOP already saved my head from a falling tree once. Perfect size for my ten+ rough, hilly acres. Anything less would not be satisfying."

Pros: utility, value-- takes a beating and comes back smiling. Cons: HST transmission sometimes tricky to put into gear- sometimes you have to pick a different gear and move a little and then put in the gear you want. Type of User: Homeowner 10-50 Acres Location: USA VT I also considered buying: Kubota B3030, John Deere X729
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

It does what I need!
rating
Posted 03/17/2010
by Eric J Foster
Model year: 2008 Date Purchased: 2009-07-25 Number of Hours: 165

"I can't ask for anything more. Price was right, dealer experience was good (except for dealer in Bow NH, long story, just stay away). T&B equipment in Bangor Maine has been AWESOME on all fronts."

Pros: It does a nice job at everything I've thrown at it. Plent of HP for it's chassis size. Cons: What were they thinking, Independant brakes with the pedals over the HST control? I've gone through two hydraulic hoses so far. Type of User: Homeowner 10-50 Acres Location: USA ME I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

© 2020 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.