Home > Lawn & Garden Tractors > Kubota > T1460 << Back to List of Products

Kubota T1460

Discontinued Model

Description

There is no description for this item in our database. You may add one here.

Photos
There are no photos for this item in our database. You may upload one here.
Reviews

Kubota T1460 Reviews

Overall Rating:
rating
Build Quality
rating
Features
rating
Performance
rating
Value
rating
Reliability
rating
(4.9 stars, 2 reviews)
View All Kubota T1460 Reviews

Specifications

There are no specifications for this item in our database. You may contribute specifications here.

Reviews Posted
Sort by
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 items
A Great Machine
rating
Posted 04/21/2014
by casey knox
Model year: 2001 Date Purchased: 2013-04-18 Number of Hours: 85

"This is a mower I bought used and have been very impressed with it. I own a 2012 Kubota we purchased new and I'll say the 2001 rivals it in quality. I've put 45 hours on it with no problems what so ever. Another great Kubota product that I'm very very impressed with."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Many. Cons: None. Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: USA AL I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

Kubota t1460
rating
Posted 06/02/2011
by Joe
Model year: 1998 Date Purchased: 2011-06-02 Number of Hours: 0

"I don't own this tractor, I've only used it a few times as part of my duties maintaining the lawn for the owners of the RV park where I live. Accordingly my review is really premature. All I will say for now is that I'm impressed that the t1460 is still going strong after all these years. During the summer we mow a 3/4 acre lawn twice a week. The only minor problems I've noticed are: 1. The ignition switch needs replacing - it only works after jiggling the key. Apparently the owners have ordered he part and are expecting it shortly. 2. A small spring under the deck has broken. It has something to do with engaging the blades, but seems not to be essential. The part is on order. 3. The steering assembly is worn, so the wheels wobble a bit. Again, this review is hardly qualified since I don't own the machine and have only limited experience with it. I submitted my thoughts because the Administrator of TractorByNet.com requested me to do so."

REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Sturdy, easy to operate. Cons: None. Type of User: Homeowner 1-10 Acres Location: CND OT I also considered buying:
REVIEWER'S PHOTOS

© 2020 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.